One of Canada`s Leading Infrastructure M&A and Corporate Finance Firms
The Infrastructure Services sector is the backbone of the Canadian economy and a significant employer in the Canadian mid-market. The sector encompasses those firms who design, plan, engineer, construct, maintain, operate and service the country’s vast infrastructure assets.
Spara’s Unique Combination of both Transactional and Domain Expertise
Spara’s combination of both transactional and domain expertise from more than 15 years as a boutique financial services firm combined with direct operations and oversight of a full-service renewables business presents unparalleled expertise for clients.
Spara Capital’s M&A transactions and financings have involved some of Canada’s largest infrastructure and construction companies and our early headship and rapid growth in Ontario’s renewable energy market established Spara Capital as significant leaders in the sector.
We bring unprecedented transactional and domain expertise to every infrastructure services client and provide leading service in both M&A advisory and corporate financing mandates.
Transactional Expertise: M&A Advisory
We have provided M&A and corporate finance advisory service to clients in the following sectors:
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Heavy Industrial Construction
- Heavy Civil/ Critical and Public Infrastructure
- Institutional and Commercial Construction
- Construction Supply and Service firms
- Residential Home Builders
Electricity, Energy and Renewable Energy
- Public Utilities
- Energy Management Services
- Renewable Energy projects
- Asset Management: Wind, Solar, Biogas
- Wind, solar and bio-energy projects
- Energy management/consultancy
- Clean energy distribution.
Waste Management and Recycling
- Waste collection and transfer
- Waste transportation and haulage
- Recycling, collection and storage stations
If you are an owner, investor, or are otherwise involved with a business in the Infrastructure Service sector and wish to learn more about how Spara Capital may be able to help you, contact us today.
Domain Expertise: Operators of A Leading Ontario Renewable Energy Company
Spara Capital are co-founders of Spark Solar, a full-service renewable energy business that provides customers with:
Spark Solar have been early and significant players in the Ontario renewables market and have a strong network throughout the industry having led the following initiatives:
- Structuring, management and oversight of a solar power co-operative established to provide end-to-end service in the planning, financing, construction and operations/maintenance of 1,000 MicroFIT solar units on behalf of members.
- Structured, negotiated and secured a $41.375 million debt financing for an Ontario agricultural co-operative in relation to construction of solar units.
- Acquisition and integration of a leading North American renewables operations and maintenance business.
- Development and sale of a 10MW FIT solar project to a Southern Ontario utility. As part of this agreement, Spark will oversee construction as well as operations and maintenance.